The personal and creative journal for my main brand. Here, I share the behind-the-scenes stories, failures, and lessons from my journey building an online empire.
Summary | Best AI Tools for Writing News Articles | EasyEnigma
Look, the world is moving fast. If you’re still typing every single word from scratch like it’s 2005, you’re losing. I’ve seen so many people miss out on big trends because they were too slow. Someone else grabbed the traffic, the clicks, and the cash while they were still doing "research." At EasyEnigma, I don't want that for you. Speed is everything in this game.
Using the best ai tools for writing news articles isn't cheating. It’s like bringing a lightsaber to a wooden sword fight. Why would you choose the wooden sword? Old-school teachers might call it "cheating," but they are just dinosaurs waiting for the meteor. Real winners like Alex Hormozi and MrBeast are obsessed with having an advantage. They want to get 10 hours of work done in one. That’s the mindset you need to escape the grind.
But don't just dump raw AI text. That’s how you end up with the personality of a brick. I follow the 90/10 rule. The AI does 90% of the heavy lifting—the facts, the structure, and the draft. You provide the 10% soul. That’s your personal stories, your jokes, and your unique take. Without that 10%, your article has no life, and Google’s algorithm knows it.
Here are the only three tools you actually need. First is ChatGPT-4o. It’s the ultimate Swiss Army knife. It can use the live internet for news and think through complex topics. If you can only afford one tool, this is it. It’s the best value in tech—honestly, it’s cheaper than a few Uber Eats orders. 🍔
Second is Jasper AI. This is a speed machine. It has specific recipes for blog posts that guide you step-by-step. It’s great if you want to hit "publish" as fast as possible. Third is Copy.ai. It’s super user-friendly and has workflows that automate the boring stuff. It keeps your brand voice consistent so you don't sound like a different person every day.
To make this work, you need a home for your content. Don’t spend a fortune on tech yet. You can use the Hostinger Student Discount to get your site running for cheap. This saves your budget for the tools that actually make you money. If you're totally new, check out my guide on what blogging is all about to get the basics down.
My system is simple:
Data Dump (5 mins): Grab the raw facts.
Master Prompt (10 mins): Let the AI build the draft.
Soul Injection (15 mins): Add your personality.
Boom. Done in 30 minutes. You just outpaced 99% of the internet. Just remember: always fact-check. AI sometimes makes things up, and a wrong article kills your trust faster than a bad haircut. 💇♂️ Don't fake experience either. If you haven't used a product, don't lie.
The "struggling writer" vibe is dead. Pick up the lightsaber and build your empire at 10x the speed. If this helped you, share it with a friend who is still living in the dark ages!
Stop overthinking it. You are finally ready to start that side hustle or blog, but you are stuck in a loop of Reddit threads and YouTube videos. 😵 One person says A2 is faster, another says Hostinger is cheaper. You haven't even bought a domain yet, and your brain is already tired. This is where most people quit, but I won't let you be one of them. I am EasyEnigma, and I am here to help you stop analyzing and start building. I have tested both of these giants. We aren't going to look at boring specs that don't matter. Instead, we are going to look at the facts for a "pragmatic dreamer" who wants to move fast without wasting money. Here is the summary of the A2 Hosting vs Hostinger: The Brutal Truth ($50 Winner) guide. 🚀 The Control Panel: Submarine vs. Spaceship The first thing you see after buying hosting is the control panel. A2 Hosting uses cPanel . It is an industry standard, but it looks like a 1980s submarine engine room. 👵 It’s a wall of tiny icon...
I’ve always believed that real power lives in silence — not the silence of fear, but the silence of understanding. 💡 There’s a strange kind of calm that comes when you know something others don’t. When you understand the battlefield better than your rival, when you read the patterns before they even appear — that’s when you feel the knowledge power flowing through you. That’s what I call control . Not physical dominance. Not financial strength. Just pure, informed clarity. The Moment I Felt True Control It happened during a small project that could’ve easily failed. Everyone around me doubted it — they didn’t see what I saw. While they chased trends, I spent nights studying how each variable moved: how the market reacted, how algorithms decided, and how people made emotional choices online. When launch day came, I wasn’t nervous. I wasn’t even excited. I was calm. Because I already knew the outcome. Every click, every comment, every reaction — it all unfolded exactly ...
Comments
Post a Comment